MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: IGT Braves at Mets (2 of 5)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:48 am 
Legend of NYFS

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
Asbury Mark wrote:
The Braves don't impress me. We hit their pitchers. Sure they're good. But I think we're better.

Eff them!

They are a scary offensive team and their end game bullpen is pretty much a slam dunk.

Their starting pitching is their weakness. Get on them early. Once Minter entered the game despite the momentum the game was over.

Their SPing isn’t really a weakness either… Fried and Morton are really good and Strider has been really good too. Only Anderson is having a bad year.

Their team weakness is they whiff a lot and their plate discipline is near the bottom of the league, so they can be pitched to.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:10 am 
Legend of NYFS

HeyNowHK wrote:
MarkJohnson>You wrote:
Asbury Mark wrote:
The Braves don't impress me. We hit their pitchers. Sure they're good. But I think we're better.

Eff them!

They are a scary offensive team and their end game bullpen is pretty much a slam dunk.

Their starting pitching is their weakness. Get on them early. Once Minter entered the game despite the momentum the game was over.

Their SPing isn’t really a weakness either… Fried and Morton are really good and Strider has been really good too. Only Anderson is having a bad year.

Their team weakness is they whiff a lot and their plate discipline is near the bottom of the league, so they can be pitched to.

Morton is gettable. Fried for whatever reason we seem to hit. I assume they got Odorizzi because Strider is gong to have to get backed off from before October. But yes it’s not bad, I just think ours is better.

But again they can get into their bullpen early without stress. It’s excellent.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 am 
Legend of NYFS

Also Soroka is tracking to return soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:35 am 
NYFS Staff

HeyNowHK wrote:

And Albies shoukd be back in a few weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 pm 
Legend of NYFS

HeyNowHK wrote:

What can you expect from him tho? That’s 2 years off. And I don’t even think he’s in games yet. Feels like late September in the pen if anything this year.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:18 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Did David Peterson just hit 99!?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 pm 
Legend of NYFS

MarkJohnson>You wrote:

Morton is gettable. Fried for whatever reason we seem to hit. I assume they got Odorizzi because Strider is gong to have to get backed off from before October. But yes it’s not bad, I just think ours is better.

But again they can get into their bullpen early without stress. It’s excellent.

Forgot they have Yates coming too. Yeesh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7