MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:34 am 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:31 pm
Posts: 37599
Location: Derek Bell's House Boat!!!!!
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.

_________________
Let's Go Mets Go!

2015 - Return to Glory!

SFC 2015 Mets Record: 10-7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:40 am 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:43 pm
Posts: 658
SuperFanChuck wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.


This year is 99 next year is 2000. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 am 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:31 pm
Posts: 37599
Location: Derek Bell's House Boat!!!!!
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.


This year is 99 next year is 2000. :wink:


oh crap

loss in nlcs with a better team followed by loss to yankees in world series?

what kind of consolation is that!

_________________
Let's Go Mets Go!

2015 - Return to Glory!

SFC 2015 Mets Record: 10-7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:44 am 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:43 pm
Posts: 658
SuperFanChuck wrote:
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.


This year is 99 next year is 2000. :wink:


oh crap

loss in nlcs with a better team followed by loss to yankees in world series?

what kind of consolation is that!


Who said were facing the yanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:45 am 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:31 pm
Posts: 37599
Location: Derek Bell's House Boat!!!!!
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.


This year is 99 next year is 2000. :wink:


oh crap

loss in nlcs with a better team followed by loss to yankees in world series?

what kind of consolation is that!


Who said we were facing the yanks.


I am confused, you said next year is 2000?

_________________
Let's Go Mets Go!

2015 - Return to Glory!

SFC 2015 Mets Record: 10-7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:50 am 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:43 pm
Posts: 658
SuperFanChuck wrote:
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
SCA13 wrote:
SuperFanChuck wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
We won all I never expected on September 16th. Everything after has been gravy for me. My projection was compete for the crown in 07.

They are 12.5 months ahead for me.



I agree with the optimism, but I thought in 2000 "we;d be back next year"

I think that the above outlook is somewhat taking for granted this year's playoff appearance.


This year is 99 next year is 2000. :wink:


oh crap

loss in nlcs with a better team followed by loss to yankees in world series?

what kind of consolation is that!


Who said we were facing the yanks.


I am confused, you said next year is 2000?


:?:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LTKfRGM, Mogriffjr and 140 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


FIND AN AA MEETING | SUICIDE DEPRESSION ADDICTION HELP | BOOK REVIEWS EDITORIAL BEST SELLERS | LOCAL DOCTORS HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE | LOCAL LIVE MUSIC OPEN MIC JAM | FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WHERE TO VOTE | WOMEN VETERANS HELP SUPPORT | PET FRIENDLY PARKS HOTELS | SOLAR WIND RENEWABLE POWER | FILE TAX RETURN ATTORNEY | 4G SEO SMART PHONES TABLET WEB | BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL CHARACTERS | HOMES APARTMENTS FOR SALE OR RENT | SPORT COURT GYM FITNESS CLUB TRACK FIELD | GET HEALTH LIFE AUTO HOME INSURANCE QUOTE | VETERAN TIPS ON CRAFT DIY RECIPES | FIND ATM BRANCH CONSOLIDATION STUDENT CREDIT LOAN RATES | LOCAL NEWS AND RSS FEEDS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE | LATEST E NEWS ON MOVIES TV GAMES GIFTS BOOKS | LAST MINUTE ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY HOUSE WARMING GIFTS | LOCAL ARTS CRAFTS SUPPLY STORE | LOCAL LINKS TO RESTAURANTS AIRPORTS DRUG STORES | DRUG OXY OPIATE ALCOHOL PHYSICAL REHAB LOCAL NEW OR USED BOOK STORE | KNICKS BLOG FORUM BOARDS | © Untraditional Media