MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coutinho Gold
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 pm 
General Manager

I really need to start following this guy, I never know whether you guys are mock tweeting him or if he really is that dopey (or if it's someone else's goof account).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:26 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Rich Coutinho @coutinho9
Trading Harvey? Well let me just say this--you have a poker hand with 3 aces--do u break that hand up? #MattNoahdeGrom

I'm not sure Rich understands the rules of poker.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:19 pm 
Fan Favorite

Rich does politics:

Rich Coutinho @coutinho9
My problem with trump us if he were a piece of cake he'd be all icing and no cake and type of icing that leaves bitter taste behind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:52 pm 
Legend of NYFS

charliedvrs wrote:
Rich does politics:

Rich Coutinho @coutinho9
My problem with trump us if he were a piece of cake he'd be all icing and no cake and type of icing that leaves bitter taste behind

I wasn't aware that such a type of icing existed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:04 am 
Legend of NYFS

charliedvrs wrote:
Rich does politics:

Rich Coutinho @coutinho9

Is this him on politics or on cake? He doesn't really give me anything on his politics here but we learned which type of icing Rich doesn't like.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:45 am 
Legend of NYFS

By "icing" does he mean "chalk"?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:59 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Location: Contemplating the meaning of life, and why god made me a Mets fan
You all might be shocked to learn that Rich predicted a Jets victory (and Pats loss) this week. For some reason he has yet to update us on the accuracy of his prediction

Rich Coutinho ‏@coutinho9
I have a sneaking feeling we will see 2 home wins at Met Life Stadium between now and Sunday Just a hunch

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:10 am 
General Manager

MetGirl5 wrote:
You all might be shocked to learn that Rich predicted a Jets victory (and Pats loss) this week. For some reason he has yet to update us on the accuracy of his prediction

Rich Coutinho ‏@coutinho9
I have a sneaking feeling we will see 2 home wins at Met Life Stadium between now and Sunday Just a hunch

Rich just likes to be positive. Me too, I'm positive Rich is a dope.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:38 am 
Legend of NYFS

Rich went a bit anti-Obama this morning. After his recent Trump rantings, I didn't see that coming.

Also - Rich essentially went after Obama in the same manner by which he was criticizing others for making it a "political" thing re: Paris.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:50 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Rich's sudden foray into extremist political views has attracted the attention of the always satirical @ObviouslyMets.

Obviously Mets @ObviouslyMets
Visited Dad's cryogenically frozen head today. He told us Obama's a terrorist coddling secret Muslim who isn't half the leader Gil was in 69

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Location: Contemplating the meaning of life, and why god made me a Mets fan
LOL ObviouslyMets is one of the greatest accounts out there. Love the Rich, Baron, and Rising Apple stylings

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:37 pm 
Practically A Wilpon

MetGirl5 wrote:
LOL ObviouslyMets is one of the greatest accounts out there. Love the Rich, Baron, and Rising Apple stylings

Probably the best account out there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 61  Next