MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coutinho Gold
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:25 pm 
Exec. VP Baseball Operations

MetGirl5 wrote:
IT HAS HAPPENED!!

Groundbreaking turn of events tonight.....RICH. CRITICIZES. A. MET. And a well established one at that

Quote:
Rich Coutinho ‏@coutinho9
forget about the media Harvey not talking is not fair to his teammates who were forced to speak for him totally unacceptable on every level

not talking post game is just making it harder on every level answering a few questions not too.much to ask

I thought for sure Rich would loft the criticism the way of his media brethren. I am stunned

With a blog post, no less! Btw, did you notice how old some of those blogs were!?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:10 pm 
Legend of NYFS

MetGirl5 wrote:
IT HAS HAPPENED!!

Groundbreaking turn of events tonight.....RICH. CRITICIZES. A. MET. And a well established one at that

Quote:
forget about the media Harvey not talking is not fair to his teammates who were forced to speak for him totally unacceptable on every level

not talking post game is just making it harder on every level answering a few questions not too.much to ask

I thought for sure Rich would loft the criticism the way of his media brethren. I am stunned

Man, I was so ready for Rich to counter the scalding hot takes of guys like Vaccaro and his "Harvey is a DIVA and killing the locker room!!" with a fireball of his own about how this is the BEST lockerroom he has ever seen BAR NONE and they will handle this as they handle everything else just like in 1986 1969 CHMAPIONSHIP OMG HERE WE COME.

phooey.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:45 am 
Legend of NYFS

Location: Contemplating the meaning of life, and why god made me a Mets fan
As surprising as Rich's take on Harvey was..it is balanced out by the complete predictability of his Noah & 86 Mets comparison.

In all the (tiresome) stories about how tough the 86 Mets were and how they loved to fight, I don't remember the one about showing toughness by throwing a ball a foot behind a batter's rear and then giving up 2 bombs to him later to lose the game. But nonetheless I will defer the '86 analysis to the experts

Quote:
Well 1986 team here tonight smiling and I am sure saying @Noahsyndergaard can play for us anytime. As for umps throwing him out is insane

Well the 86 team is here tonight and I am sure saying @Noahsyndergaard can play for us any day of the week

Thor just connected the 2016 Mets to the 86 Mets with 1 pitch.

I think the Mets just got fed up-Utley gets no suspension (Thanks Torre) then Dodgers trying to mark up field last night Noah said ENOUGH

And throwing in some Yankees/Mets stuff from 16 years ago for good measure...
Quote:
warning is only right call not an ejection. After all Utley got no suspension-Then again Torre saw no issue with Clemens hitting Piazza

If Torre suspends Noah my response who be just like Torre's after Clemens threw bat at Piazza "Cmon guys why would he do it?"

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:47 am 

The thread that just won't die...

I honestly don't care about winning or losing.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 am 
General Manager

Not as long as Rich keeps fertilizing it

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:51 am 

TomInNC wrote:
Not as long as Rich keeps fertilizing it

Might as well sticky it

I honestly don't care about winning or losing.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:55 am 
Legend of NYFS

Legends never die

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:08 pm 
Practically A Wilpon

@coutinho9 15m15 minutes ago
went out after met game with friends at 3am one said to me she wanted to eat 15 white castles. I said not if you're riding home in my car

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 am 
Practically A Wilpon

Rich running to the defense of Melania Trump is an interesting development.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:42 am 
Legend of NYFS

Re: the Styx

@AndrewHarts This group helped me use their music to end a great date night the right way if you know what I mean

Rich Coutinho wrote:

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:26 pm 
Blue Chipper

MetGirl5 wrote:
Re: the Styx

@AndrewHarts This group helped me use their music to end a great date night the right way if you know what I mean

Eww. Really?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:36 pm 
General Manager

on that note this thread should be locked and retired.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next