MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coutinho Gold
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:08 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Location: Contemplating the meaning of life, and why god made me a Mets fan
HeyNowHK wrote:
IlikeIKE wrote:
AllWrightNow wrote:
Rich Coutinho‏ @coutinho9 2m2 minutes ago
Here's the bold Coutinho Prediction--Mets will win 2 of 3 in DC and 3 of 4 in Atlanta to calm down the naysayers. There you go

=D>

A win away from this happening.

I didn't think it was a crazy prediction. It's just funny that he always predicts the Mets to win.

And I'm not sure two series wins fully calms the naysayers. Team does have an easy schedule coming up though .

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:59 pm 
Exec. VP Baseball Operations

I don't want to live in a world where Coutinho is wrong.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:47 pm 
Legend of NYFS

If you thought for a precious moment that Rich would let a controversial Mets moment go by without a comparison to the '69 Mets,you are but a fool!

Quote:
@coutinho9
I actually heard someone in this ball park say today--teams that suspend players or force discipline never win--Tell that to Cteon/Gil in 69

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:16 pm 
Legend of NYFS

MetGirl5 wrote:
If you thought for a precious moment that Rich would let a controversial Mets moment go by without a comparison to the '69 Mets,you are but a fool!

Quote:
@coutinho9
I actually heard someone in this ball park say today--teams that suspend players or force discipline never win--Tell that to Cteon/Gil in 69

I really wish there was a Rich hot take on Plawecki's locker trinket out there.

I really expected the Harvey parallel to be how Doc and Darryl's late night coke benders often led to great performances thereafter so this is probably a good thing for Matt.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:58 pm 
Practically A Wilpon

https://twitter.com/EricBien/status/864584420908511234

Oh my god.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 pm 
Legend of NYFS

One of my favorite Rich stylings is the "if I were ___, I'd say..."

Rich Coutinho‏ @coutinho9
If I were Sandy I'd call Bosox right now and ask, "Don't u think Reed would have been the difference for you in game 2day? Just a thought

Rich Coutinho wrote:

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Rich Coutinho‏
@coutinho9
4h4 hours ago
More
Here is an interesting tidbit: Mets may want their 2018 2B to be a 1 year option cause Daniel Murphy is a FA after 2018 season. If I were Sandy I'd keep this in back of my mind for 2019 return to NY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Rich Coutinho‏
@coutinho9
Dec 12
More
If NYY are interested in Matt Harvey and I were Sandy I'd say give me Betances and I call it a deal. I said this on my radio show NY Sports Rap on @WLIE_Radio540am 4 weeks ago

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 am 
MVP

Metro2007 wrote:
Rich Coutinho‏
@coutinho9
Dec 12
More
If NYY are interested in Matt Harvey and I were Sandy I'd say give me Betances and I call it a deal. I said this on my radio show NY Sports Rap on @WLIE_Radio540am 4 weeks ago

Is Coutinho insane????

This was the very first time I have looked at this thread. Idon't live in the NY market so I didn't know who Rich Coutinho is. No need to answer my question.....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:24 pm 
NYFS Hall of Famer

Here's a GEM.

Rich Coutinho: The other thing to think about is in the time that Bruce has been on the Mets, how many games has he actually played with Yoenis Cespedes in the lineup? Here's a bold prediction: Jay Bruce and Cespedes will hit more combined home runs this season than Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge.

You will be missed Carlos!

Remember Met fans, every trade is different and independent from the rest. TIS...Trust in Sandy!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:40 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Mogriffjr wrote:
Here's a GEM.

Rich Coutinho: The other thing to think about is in the time that Bruce has been on the Mets, how many games has he actually played with Yoenis Cespedes in the lineup? Here's a bold prediction: Jay Bruce and Cespedes will hit more combined home runs this season than Giancarlo Stanton and Aaron Judge.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Wilpons are the worst owners in worldwide professional sports.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:32 pm 
MVP

tejdog1 wrote:
Mogriffjr wrote:
Here's a GEM.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The only way that happens is if Stanton or Judge are injured. The more likely outcome is that Stanton or Judge by themselves hit more home runs than Bruce and Cespedes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next