MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:41 am 
User avatar
Online
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 82118
Location: New York, NY
It's really strange how we have not received ANY update on Dunn. He was a recent 1st round pick. Humphreys is weird too but I can't expect the beats to care about him.

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:21 am 
Offline
NYFS Hall of Famer

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 5133
Metro2007 wrote:
It's really strange how we have not received ANY update on Dunn. He was a recent 1st round pick. Humphreys is weird too but I can't expect the beats to care about him.


JH at least was performing well and rising up prospect lists. He should have gotten some pub too

_________________
eternal optimist

You will be missed Carlos!

Remember Met fans, every trade is different and independent from the rest. TIS...Trust in Sandy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:25 am 
User avatar
Online
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 82118
Location: New York, NY
Mogriffjr wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
It's really strange how we have not received ANY update on Dunn. He was a recent 1st round pick. Humphreys is weird too but I can't expect the beats to care about him.


JH at least was performing well and rising up prospect lists. He should have gotten some pub too



Oh I don't disagree but with Rubin gone none of these guys talk about minor leaguers unless they are close to the majors.

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:29 am 
User avatar
Offline
MVP

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:19 pm
Posts: 2681
Metro2007 wrote:
-Brosher apparently touched 90 on the gun

- Why no love for this gent? Yes he didn't have a good performance yesterday. Crazy K rate and looks like Kyle Farnsworth http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?si ... g/2017/ALL The Matt and Matt bullpen combined..... 82 innings 59 hits 126 k's!!!!!


There will be love for him, in due time. Love the glasses!

BTW: Montero is a work in progress, with progress actually happening. My bet he continues to pitch quality starts and stays on the 40 man. The roster composition is going to be more challenging than ever and we may wind up actually losing one or two in Rule V. Than again, maybe we won't.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:33 am 
User avatar
Online
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 am
Posts: 24919
Location: NYC
Joefrompgh wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
-Brosher apparently touched 90 on the gun

- Why no love for this gent? Yes he didn't have a good performance yesterday. Crazy K rate and looks like Kyle Farnsworth http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?si ... g/2017/ALL The Matt and Matt bullpen combined..... 82 innings 59 hits 126 k's!!!!!


There will be love for him, in due time. Love the glasses!

BTW: Montero is a work in progress, with progress actually happening. My bet he continues to pitch quality starts and stays on the 40 man. The roster composition is going to be more challenging than ever and we may wind up actually losing one or two in Rule V. Than again, maybe we won't.

We are looking at a bottom 5 farm system. I don't really see the big challenge in getting to 40. I wish I were wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Minor League Thread: 8/23/17
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:42 am 
User avatar
Online
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 82118
Location: New York, NY
I think if we lose anyone interesting in the Rule 5 it'll be gambling wrong on a guy like McNeil or someone gambling on Blackham.

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chinabox, Google Adsense [Bot], HeyNowHK, hotlyds87, Mavericknyc1980, Metro2007, Munky00, nocedog, pennst92, stevereiff, tejdog1, WhyMoveToTN and 175 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


FIND AN AA MEETING | SUICIDE DEPRESSION ADDICTION HELP | BOOK REVIEWS EDITORIAL BEST SELLERS | LOCAL DOCTORS HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE | LOCAL LIVE MUSIC OPEN MIC JAM | FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WHERE TO VOTE | WOMEN VETERANS HELP SUPPORT | PET FRIENDLY PARKS HOTELS | SOLAR WIND RENEWABLE POWER | FILE TAX RETURN ATTORNEY | 4G SEO SMART PHONES TABLET WEB | BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL CHARACTERS | HOMES APARTMENTS FOR SALE OR RENT | SPORT COURT GYM FITNESS CLUB TRACK FIELD | GET HEALTH LIFE AUTO HOME INSURANCE QUOTE | VETERAN TIPS ON CRAFT DIY RECIPES | FIND ATM BRANCH CONSOLIDATION STUDENT CREDIT LOAN RATES | LOCAL NEWS AND RSS FEEDS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE | LATEST E NEWS ON MOVIES TV GAMES GIFTS BOOKS | LAST MINUTE ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY HOUSE WARMING GIFTS | LOCAL ARTS CRAFTS SUPPLY STORE | LOCAL LINKS TO RESTAURANTS AIRPORTS DRUG STORES | DRUG OXY OPIATE ALCOHOL PHYSICAL REHAB LOCAL NEW OR USED BOOK STORE | KNICKS BLOG FORUM BOARDS | © Untraditional Media