Switch to full style
Discuss the Mets and their minor leaguers.
Post a reply

You Are Old

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Dom Smith did a Q&A on Twitter.

Q: "Who was your favorite player growing up?"
Dom: Robinson Cano

Re: You Are Old

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:22 pm

I was older than Smith when Cano was born

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

I was old when the answer was Johnny Bench.

8)

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

We're also learning that Dom loves to eat bacon cheeseburgers and cool ranch Doritos, and play Xbox and Playstation. Also appears to have affinity for Reyes ("funniest", "best dancer"), the only other Mets player he's mentioned not named Rosario.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:28 pm

chinabox wrote:We're also learning that Dom loves to eat bacon cheeseburgers and cool ranch Doritos, and play Xbox and Playstation. Also appears to have affinity for Reyes, the only other Mets player he's mentioned not named Rosario.

Don't forget Chipotle

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 pm

nocedog wrote:
chinabox wrote:We're also learning that Dom loves to eat bacon cheeseburgers and cool ranch Doritos, and play Xbox and Playstation. Also appears to have affinity for Reyes, the only other Mets player he's mentioned not named Rosario.

Don't forget Chipotle

And pepperoni pizza....and...

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:19 pm

My favorite player growing up was Honus Wagner

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:31 pm

I really hope the Mets aren't counting on Smith next year. He really has shown nothing except the occasional flash of power..but then again everyone is showing power this year it seems.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:10 pm

chinabox wrote:We're also learning that Dom loves to eat bacon cheeseburgers and cool ranch Doritos, and play Xbox and Playstation. Also appears to have affinity for Reyes ("funniest", "best dancer"), the only other Mets player he's mentioned not named Rosario.

Hence the weight problem.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 pm

R Nitelight wrote:I was old when the answer was Johnny Bench.

8)

I'm fairly well convinced that you're a ghost who haunts the tubes.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:12 am

I mean it's not like the kid doesn't like to work because he's lost the weight before. Now his challenge is to keep it off and it may help being with the big club with more healthy alternatives.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 am

Mogriffjr wrote:I mean it's not like the kid doesn't like to work because he's lost the weight before. Now his challenge is to keep it off and it may help being with the big club with more healthy alternatives.

I don't think the issue is work, I think the issue is discipline. His weight has been an issue since he was drafted and yet he still eats like crap and laughs about it.
Post a reply