NYFS ny mets message boards
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/

IGT - 9/27
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44697
Page 1 of 2

Author:  yalikeMetroplitans [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  IGT - 9/27

Reyes 2B
Lagares CF
Cabrera 3B
d'Arnaud C
Plawecki 1B
Nimmo LF
Taijeron RF
Reynolds SS

Author:  R Nitelight [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

Are you supposed to start this before the game?

There is protocol.


8)

Author:  yalikeMetroplitans [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

:lol:

Author:  LTKfRGM [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

Nice to see Plaw getting some playing time. Maybe he could be our first baseman next year. :-)

Author:  TomInNC [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

So 2018 IS going to be a tank year?

Author:  dragonfly [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

Gary just made a reference to the numbers Met catchers put up this season which I mentioned in the IGT from yesterday. Lurker?

Author:  Ciarán [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

Dom blows a kiss to the haters

Author:  dragonfly [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

Ciarán wrote:
Dom blows a kiss to the haters


Legit power by Dom. Huge blast.

Author:  HeyNowHK [ Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

dragonfly wrote:
Gary just made a reference to the numbers Met catchers put up this season which I mentioned in the IGT from yesterday. Lurker?

It's just a 89 RC+ (15th) or if you strip out the PH and 1B appearances, they go up a little to 95 or 12th best.

It's not the big problem area it has been relatively, since catching in general is scarce, but it's not as good as the raw numbers seem.

Author:  northway [ Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

LTKfRGM wrote:
Nice to see Plaw getting some playing time. Maybe he could be our first baseman next year. :-)


Plaw could totally BABIP his way into a Jason Phillips 2003.

Author:  Disco Ball [ Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

northway wrote:
LTKfRGM wrote:
Nice to see Plaw getting some playing time. Maybe he could be our first baseman next year. :-)


Plaw could totally BABIP his way into a Jason Phillips 2003.


Buzzkill.

Author:  Mogriffjr [ Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: IGT - 9/27

HeyNowHK wrote:
dragonfly wrote:
Gary just made a reference to the numbers Met catchers put up this season which I mentioned in the IGT from yesterday. Lurker?

It's just a 89 RC+ (15th) or if you strip out the PH and 1B appearances, they go up a little to 95 or 12th best.

It's not the big problem area it has been relatively, since catching in general is scarce, but it's not as good as the raw numbers seem.



The last two months I assume, they both have picked up their game....And that has led me to at least feel like you don't have to throw money out at a veteran catcher...Our tandem looks like it will be just fine there.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/