Switch to full style
Discuss the Mets and their minor leaguers.
Post a reply

8?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

Phil Evans (Util)
1
4%
Tyler Bashlor (RHP)
5
20%
Anthony Kay (LHP)
6
24%
Chris Flexen (RHP)
2
8%
Tomas Nido (C)
3
12%
Jordan Humphreys (RHP)
0
No votes
Colin Holderman (RHP)
0
No votes
Luis Guillorme (SS)
8
32%
Gavin Cecchini (2B)
0
No votes
Corey Oswalt (RHP)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 25

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 am

Vote!

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 am

What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 am

HeyNowHK wrote:What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:


Not knowing for sure how flawed he is.

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 am

HeyNowHK wrote:What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:


If thats the case....

What are the Peterson votes based on? :lol

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 am

Ralf wrote:
HeyNowHK wrote:What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:


If thats the case....

What are the Peterson votes based on? :lol

Not much but at least he pitched a few innings and his arm hasn't blown up [yet].

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
HeyNowHK wrote:What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:


Not knowing for sure how flawed he is.


I almost voted for Kay and this was my actual rationale.

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:46 pm

HeyNowHK wrote:
Ralf wrote:
HeyNowHK wrote:What are the Kay votes based on? :lol:


If thats the case....

What are the Peterson votes based on? :lol

Not much but at least he pitched a few innings and his arm hasn't blown up [yet].


More likely "shiny new toy" syndrome.

Scouting reports are pretty similar as of draft time. Peterson's cameo really didn't show anything. And if you subscribe to the theory of all pitchers break, then maybe its a good thing Kay got his out of the way early.

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:54 pm

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
HeyNowHK wrote:
Ralf wrote:If thats the case....

What are the Peterson votes based on? :lol

Not much but at least he pitched a few innings and his arm hasn't blown up [yet].


More likely "shiny new toy" syndrome.

Scouting reports are pretty similar as of draft time. Peterson's cameo really didn't show anything. And if you subscribe to the theory of all pitchers break, then maybe its a good thing Kay got his out of the way early.

And the draft pedigree was just higher. Peterson was considered a top 15 pick pretty much all along.

Re: Who is #8

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 pm

MarkJohnson>You wrote:Scouting reports are pretty similar as of draft time. Peterson's cameo really didn't show anything. And if you subscribe to the theory of all pitchers break, then maybe its a good thing Kay got his out of the way early.


This also factored into my thinking.

Re: Who is #8

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 pm

I think Kay is going to surprise in a good way.

Re: Who is #8

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 pm

jdawginsc wrote:I think Kay is going to surprise in a good way.

Based on..?
Post a reply