Rookie maximums for at-bats (130), games pitched (30) or innings (50) in the major leagues"
If the 2 leaders are within 5% of each other, or the leader has less than 35% there will be a run-off between the top 2. If a run-off results in a tie the tiebreaker will be vote total in the previous poll, we will continue to "go back" in the polls until there is a clear leader.
P.S. don't stress too much if you feel player X deserves to be on this list vs. player Y. It's extremely unlikely someone not yet nominated would be win any given poll. Nominate those you see fit.
** Executive decision, pulled the plug early on #7. By having the polls begin in the morning it allows for a more lively discussion. Lindsay was running away with the vote. Same with #10. Poll #11 will only have 9 options, I accidently had Kay listed a second time (copy and paste, sue me lol)
1) Andres Gimenez (SS) 12/27 votes-44%
2) David Peterson (LHP) 12/24 votes-50%
3) Mark Vientos (SS/3B) 13/24 votes-54%
4) Peter Alonso (1B) 21/28 votes-75%
5) Thomas Szapucki (LHP) 10/22-45%
6) Justin Dunn (RHP) 4/20-20%, runoff with Lindsay/Guillorme/Kay 9/22-41%
7) Desmond Lindsay (OF) 12/26-46%
Luis Guillorme (SS) 8/25-32%, run-off with Kay 11/22-50%, advances due to more votes in previous poll
9) Anthony Kay (LHP) 9/24-38%, run-off with Bashlor 10/20-50%, advances due to more votes in previous poll
10) Tyler Bashlor (RHP) 11/16-69%
11) Tomas Nido (C) 6/24-25%, run-off with Molina and Oswalt 12/20 60%
12) Marcos Molina (RHP) 6/20-30%, run-off with Evans 13/20-65%
13) Ronny Mauricio (SS) 6/17-35%
14) Gavin Cecchini (2B) 6/23-26%, run-off with Mazeika 12/15-80%
15) Chris Flexen (RHP) 8/26-31%, run-off with Mazeika/Thompson 8/11-73%
16) Patrick Mazeika (C) 6/22-27%, run-off with Thompson 8/14-57%
17) Corey Oswalt (RHP) 6/21-29%, run-off with Thompson 10/18-56%
18) David Thompson (3B) 8/21-38%
19) Jordan Humphreys (RHP) 9/16-56%