Switch to full style
Discuss the Mets and their minor leaguers.
Post a reply

IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Brandon Nimmo – CF
José Bautista - RF
Asdrúbal Cabrera - 2B
Michael Conforto – LF
Wilmer Flores – 1B
Todd Frazier – 3B
Devin Mesoraco - C
Amed Rosario - SS
Jacob deGrom - RHP

I assume they are done with giving Dom even a third of the rope Rosario has gotten.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:45 pm

I can't believe they're sitting Reyes in the biggest game of the year.


8)

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:03 pm

R Nitelight wrote:I can't believe they're sitting Reyes in the biggest game of the year.


8)


He's set to take over for the playoff run.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:56 pm

Matt Ehalt
Callaway said today basically with Smith, he decides best lineup vs. development. Best lineup is winning.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:36 pm

jdawginsc wrote:Matt Ehalt
Callaway said today basically with Smith, he decides best lineup vs. development. Best lineup is winning.


Sounds like a manager managing for his job

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:16 pm

jdawginsc wrote:Matt Ehalt
Callaway said today basically with Smith, he decides best lineup vs. development. Best lineup is winning.


Why play Smith? Just to watch him strike out or hit right into the shift? I miss the old days when lefties actually had a fair chance to compete in major league baseball.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Good AB by Frazier there.


8)

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:08 pm

piazzafan wrote:Why play Smith? Just to watch him strike out or hit right into the shift? I miss the old days when lefties actually had a fair chance to compete in major league baseball.


Then why play anyone except Nimmo and Cabrera?


8)

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Good AB by Mesoraco there.


8)

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Well that wasn't good.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Man, even Jose "he still has value, he's a mentor to Amed Rosario, he must play to get his bat hot" Reyes is dogging it. We might have to call this a season, boys.

Re: IGT - June 30 Mets @ Fish

Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Reyes mentoring of Rosario going well....
Post a reply