MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
NKComerford wrote:
Hermes Franca looks like an Oompa Loompa with that purple hair


yeah but that's one mean oompa loompa, big win for him and very decisive as well over a good fisher


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:18 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
well i must say Heath Herring laid an egg, Jake O'Brien looked good in his takedowns and wrestling but didn't do a whole lot of anything after that but Heath has to be able to stop that better. He got taken down at will throughout. Better conditioning and takedown defense would help next time Heath.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:38 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
nice armbar win by Ed Herman over Chris Price.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
absolutely devastating headkick by Rashad Evans ends the night for Sean Salmon, he collapsed unconscious to the ground stiff as a board. Actually kind of worrisome when it happened but he seems to have at least gotten up eventually.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:17 am 
User avatar
Offline
Veteran Presence

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Posts: 4191
Location: Madoff's Off-shore Account
Hojo4Life wrote:
absolutely devastating headkick by Rashad Evans ends the night for Sean Salmon, he collapsed unconscious to the ground stiff as a board. Actually kind of worrisome when it happened but he seems to have at least gotten up eventually.


Who does Rashad think he is!!! Mirko!! Dave Meltzer is reporting Salmon is okay, which is great news.

P.S.. O'Brien won me some $$$ tonight!! Giddy Up!! Herring looked god awful. I still don't think his knee has fully healed. Something just didn't seem right. Don't want to take anything away from O'Brien though. He was dominant.

_________________
A.G. Reed !!!!!!

My twitter http://twitter.com/NComerford2228


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:41 am 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
NKComerford wrote:
Hojo4Life wrote:
absolutely devastating headkick by Rashad Evans ends the night for Sean Salmon, he collapsed unconscious to the ground stiff as a board. Actually kind of worrisome when it happened but he seems to have at least gotten up eventually.


Who does Rashad think he is!!! Mirko!! Dave Meltzer is reporting Salmon is okay, which is great news.

P.S.. O'Brien won me some $$$ tonight!! Giddy Up!! Herring looked god awful. I still don't think his knee has fully healed. Something just didn't seem right. Don't want to take anything away from O'Brien though. He was dominant.


I didn't really get the feeling that Heath was in the best shape he could have been. Perhaps he took O'Brien a little lightly thinking he could walk through him or that he would try and test his standup with Heath. That kind of thinking can result in his effort tonight. I always get worried when new fighters come into the UFC from other big organizations, if they take their first fight as seriously as they should.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
So Shpida did you watch last night?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Hall of Famer

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 am
Posts: 5355
Location: Walking Distance
Hojo4Life wrote:
So Shpida did you watch last night?


nope. was out placing a deposit on a new apartment. :(


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 am
Posts: 1930
Location: Troy, NY - Gloversville native
a quick highlight from last night is up, catch it before it's gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYJ7BamP8fs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Hall of Famer

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 am
Posts: 5355
Location: Walking Distance
Hojo4Life wrote:
a quick highlight from last night is up, catch it before it's gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYJ7BamP8fs


thanks. that dude dropped.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Manager

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:15 am
Posts: 6491
Location: Miami University
SHPIDA wrote:
Hojo4Life wrote:
a quick highlight from last night is up, catch it before it's gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYJ7BamP8fs


thanks. that dude dropped.


Some good trash right there. I've been hit like that before where you just fall to the ground, it didn't really hurt it just felt like I shorted out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
Posts: 11719
Hojo4Life wrote:
absolutely devastating headkick by Rashad Evans ends the night for Sean Salmon, he collapsed unconscious to the ground stiff as a board. Actually kind of worrisome when it happened but he seems to have at least gotten up eventually.


Evans not him the **** out!!!

Holy Cow!
Crazy shot.

Evans making noise in the UFC.

_________________
Free David Wright


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


NYFSers Currently Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


SUPPORT NYFS VIA OUR NETWORK OF SITES: FIND LOCAL NEWS | AA MEETINGS | JOBS NEAR YOU | BOOK REVIEWS | DOCTORS HOSPITALS | CONTRACTORS BUILDERS | FIND CONGRESSMAN | PET FRIENDLY | 4G SEO | FILE TAX | FOR RENT | BOOK REVIEWS | CHURCH TEMPLE MOSQUE | SPORT COURT FITNESS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY | VACATION BEACH | DRUG ALCOHOL REHAB | LOCAL LINKS | INSTALL SOLAR | LAWYER ATTORNEY | HEALTHY HEART DIABETIC | METRO TRANSIT | CAR SHOPS AUTO REPAIR | RENAISSANCE MEDIEVAL | FIND IN | HOTEL IN | JOBS IN | NEWS IN | ATM IN | HOUSE IN | PETS IN | RENT IN | BOOK STORE | FOOD IN | MUSIC IN | SPORTS IN | VACATION RENTAL IN | BUY IN | CONTRACTOR IN | BOOK A TRIP | WEB SITE BY UMPS © 2013