Switch to full style
Have a question, comment, or suggestion about NYFS? Post it here.
Post a reply

F1 Basic

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:13 am

Is it just me or has everyone's old orange and black formats disappeared?

Re: F1 Basic

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:26 am

dougdilg wrote:Is it just me or has everyone's old orange and black formats disappeared?
iirc ed said that there were some compatibility issues with it and some of the new stuff. Subsilver has really grown on me since I started using it all those months ago...

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:26 am

Yeah, mine reverted back to the blue and silver too.

Re: F1 Basic

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:34 am

plash ricrem wrote:
dougdilg wrote:Is it just me or has everyone's old orange and black formats disappeared?
iirc ed said that there were some compatibility issues with it and some of the new stuff. Subsilver has really grown on me since I started using it all those months ago...

Yeah, I originally hated the Subsilver, but I made the jump when the pictures became integrated into the posts, and now it's second nature to me.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:55 am

Eh, I don't like it. :twisted:

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:59 am

So is that it? It's gone for good?

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:59 am

So is that it? It's gone for good?

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:02 am

I'm trying to save it or recreate it some how, because I know some people use it, however it was starting to break in places and the site wasn't working as well because the footprints are so different. I have to do some major surgery, so I took it off line while I mess with it.

No promises either way at this point.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:03 am

dougdilg wrote:So is that it? It's gone for good?

I don't know for sure, but I'm going to guess yes.

This is what Ed said in another thread last night:

I'm not really supporting fiplain moving forward. There's a couple of adamant staff members that like it so I leave it available, but I'm only making design changes forward with subsilver, which is now more "unique NYFS interface" than actually "subsilver". 8)

I've been thinking actually of forcing everyone to subsilver/NYFS because I don't want people to be having a cruddy experience I can't fix.

Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:53 am

I just feel like I'm logged out when I'm logged in.

8)

Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:43 pm

I just feel like I'm logged out when I'm logged in.

:lol:
Post a reply