NYFS ny mets message boards
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/

Zipcode/City
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6557
Page 1 of 1

Author:  johnnypark [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Zipcode/City

A relatively minor profile nitpick:

When I enter my zipcode (14850) into my profile, my city reads "Ithaca College." I live in the city of Ithaca, not Ithaca College. Is there a simple way to change this, or am I going to have to relive 1993-1997 everytime I log into this site?

Author:  metswiki [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

You could know the owner. 8)

Done and done. I also corrected the zipcode so if you change and change back, it won't make the same mistake again.

Thanks, Erik.

Author:  georgenyc [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's very, very specific, that's for sure. :D

Author:  chinabox [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

georgenyc wrote:
It's very, very specific, that's for sure. :D


<-- Shadyside!

Author:  johnnypark [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

metswiki wrote:
You could know the owner. 8)

Done and done. I also corrected the zipcode so if you change and change back, it won't make the same mistake again.

Thanks, Erik.


Thanks!

Author:  metswiki [ Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
It's very, very specific, that's for sure.


As more people participate and register and update their profiles, the neighborhood feature, I think will be one of the coolest parts of NYFS.

I'm a big fan of enjoying a game with friends or other people I know. I think the social camaraderie is a big part of the whole baseball fan thing.

Author:  georgenyc [ Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:14 am ]
Post subject: 

metswiki wrote:
Quote:
It's very, very specific, that's for sure.


As more people participate and register and update their profiles, the neighborhood feature, I think will be one of the coolest parts of NYFS.

I'm a big fan of enjoying a game with friends or other people I know. I think the social camaraderie is a big part of the whole baseball fan thing.


I don't know how to feel knowing I live about 2 miles from C-Box. :wink:

It's interesting to see how many other locals are registered though. I wish some of them would post on the baords, but apparently some of them just signed up and that was the end of that.

Author:  metswiki [ Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
apparently some of them just signed up and that was the end of that.


Maybe a lot of people get banned in your area.

Author:  georgenyc [ Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:39 am ]
Post subject: 

metswiki wrote:
Quote:
apparently some of them just signed up and that was the end of that.


Maybe a lot of people get banned in your area.


If they're banned why would they still be registered?

Or are they just registered internet forum offenders?

That's a new concept. You can go online now and see if their are any registered sex offenders in your community. Why can't we find out if their are any registered internet forum offenders as well? :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/