Switch to full style
NYFS fantasy sports discussion.
Post a reply

Trade help?

Sun May 06, 2007 7:02 pm

I've been offered Hafner for either Helton or Adrian Gonzalez. Normally, I'd do that in a second, but I also have Thome. Thome and Hafner can both only play Util so I'd never be able to play both at once. Should I just make the trade and worry about trading Thome after??

Also, this is an 11 team rotisserie league and the team offering the trade is in first over me by 0.5 points. I have at least 5 points in every category except for RBI and HRs, so I think Helton would make more sense to trade b/c Gonzalez should be better at those stats, but I'm not sure if Gonzalez will keep this up... So if I do make the trade, which of them should I trade?

Thanks for any advice...

Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 pm

For Gonzalez, yes. For Helton, YES!

Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 pm

I'd do it for Helton, as I do not think he is going to keep this up. And once you do it pray that either Thome or Hafner will qualify at 1st.

Mon May 07, 2007 6:13 pm

I made the Helton for Hafner trade... He needs 4 more starts at first to qualify there. I'm thinking about trying to trade Thome or Gonzalez for someone like Dunn so that I can play Dunn (OF), Hafner (1B, when eligible), and Gonzalez/Thome (Util) all at the same time.

Any opinions which of those 2 should I try to trade?? Thome has the injury concerns, but there's no guarantee that Gonzalez will keep it up. Also, I could just trade Thome now b/c Pronk is even eligible for first yet...
Post a reply