NYFS ny mets message boards
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/

2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (COLL)
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44331
Page 9 of 11

Author:  R Nitelight [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

Time to TCOB.

I don't think the Mets can save enough money here to be productive.


8)

Author:  jdawginsc [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

R Nitelight wrote:
Time to TCOB.

I don't think the Mets can save enough money here to be productive.


8)


tCOB?

Author:  R Nitelight [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

jdawginsc wrote:
R Nitelight wrote:
Time to TCOB.

I don't think the Mets can save enough money here to be productive.


8)


tCOB?



BTO?


8)

Author:  jdawginsc [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

Whatever the acronym, I agree, just sign him for slot and be done with it. I have a feeling he is going to be a fast mover through the system.

Author:  R Nitelight [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

Seriously.

Bachman Turner Overdrive?


8)

Author:  tejdog1 [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

R Nitelight wrote:
Seriously.

Bachman Turner Overdrive?


8)


ur weird

Author:  jdawginsc [ Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

R Nitelight wrote:
Seriously.

Bachman Turner Overdrive?


8)


"I ain't seen nothin' yet" that would make me think they are "takin' care of business"

Author:  LTKfRGM [ Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

The deadline is Friday right? Should I be nervous. I'm feeling a tiny bit nervous that a deal doesn't get done. My mind says - they'll work it out but my heart is in the, 15%-20% chance they don't kind of feeling. I really hope they sign this guy. Good shot at being a starter.

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

LTKfRGM wrote:
The deadline is Friday right? Should I be nervous. I'm feeling a tiny bit nervous that a deal doesn't get done. My mind says - they'll work it out but my heart is in the, 15%-20% chance they don't kind of feeling. I really hope they sign this guy. Good shot at being a starter.

He probably signs (like >90%). And if he doesn't, they get an extra first next year.

Author:  LTKfRGM [ Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

ilikeike29 wrote:
LTKfRGM wrote:
The deadline is Friday right? Should I be nervous. I'm feeling a tiny bit nervous that a deal doesn't get done. My mind says - they'll work it out but my heart is in the, 15%-20% chance they don't kind of feeling. I really hope they sign this guy. Good shot at being a starter.

He probably signs (like >90%). And if he doesn't, they get an extra first next year.


The extra pick next year will be fun, but I still hope they sign this guy. I could see him in the majors in like 2 years and being a useful piece.

Author:  R Nitelight [ Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

Nothing but crickets.


8)

Author:  jdawginsc [ Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 01, Pick 020 LHP David Peterson (C

Perhaps this is why he dropped to 20. With Rasmussen returning to school, perhaps Peterson is doing so as well...?

I'd think if he was satisfied with slot he'd have signed already.

Page 9 of 11 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/