Switch to full style
The forum to discuss all things relating to the Rule IV Draft (aka the June Amateur Draft).
Post a reply

2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:08 pm

lhp Jake Eder
L/L, HS, 10/9/98
Calvary Christian Academy
6'4/210


Clearly this is is Vientos doesn't sign?

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:03 pm

I had a late first round grade on him.

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:16 pm

ilikeike29 wrote:I had a late first round grade on him.


Wow. So, signing this guy would be a miracle I'm guessing.

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:19 pm

LTKfRGM wrote:
ilikeike29 wrote:I had a late first round grade on him.


Wow. So, signing this guy would be a miracle I'm guessing.

Yes. He's going to Vandy.

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 pm

ilikeike29 wrote:
LTKfRGM wrote:
ilikeike29 wrote:I had a late first round grade on him.


Wow. So, signing this guy would be a miracle I'm guessing.

Yes. He's going to Vandy.


Especially that pitchers haven

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Wealthy family, Mets know he's not signing

Re: 2017 NYM Draft: Round 34, Pick 1027 lhp Jake Eder

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 am

tejdog1 wrote:lhp Jake Eder
L/L, HS, 10/9/98
Calvary Christian Academy
6'4/210


Clearly this is is Vientos doesn't sign?


If Vientos doesn't sign, we lose the slot money...
Post a reply