MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Call of Duty
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:30 am 
Franchise Player

Been playing some Call of Duty lately-- COD for short, to the uninitiated. COD: Warzone. It's free. Pretty brutal. Lot of killing.

I like driving around in team plunder matches. Any vehicle will do. Helicopters are best obvi. Little atv things are fun too. Very mobile. Vroom. SUVS are good as well. They allow teammates to hitch a ride which gives me infinite pleasure. I start honkinng and doing some swerves and usually by that point they get how I ride. You boys like Mexico?? Theyy start shooting. They know. The ticket on this ride is one way. But that way is glory. In a life where we are gifted but maybe 15 minutes to enter endless war with 2 companions, no chance of survival, and an objective to steal as much money from chests and killing as possible, I submit, but on my terms. No killing. This trip is about living. We will encounter many who wish harm, and many who will simply gawk at our display. They do not understand. Forgive them. Do not give them harm. It is what they want. And they will find that elsewhere soon enough. But not from us. Our weird aligns higher. Ride for the highest mountain or largest cliff, I say. That's where the escape hatch is. The Way Out. We will escape this seventhlayerHell, brothers and sisters, or we will die in the attempt. I mean to sail this ship to the very ends of the known universe and see the next one, for I--, I do not wish to die here. By now usually a rpg or some other acronym torpedoes our vessel, but until that next respawn, me and mine, we ride high, like a colossus, amongst those petty men who peep about our legs to find dishonorable graves. If you perchance see such a sight, take note, and offer no harm, for me and mine wish you none.

Post subject: Re: Call of Duty
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:50 am 
NYFS Staff

See you trying to make some other topics happen. Thx for the extra effort.