MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: a physical therapy place not to go to, pm me if further info
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 am 
Legend of NYFS

is needed.

my back situations are too well known on this site. my case was settled in june of this year. i had dealt with multiple doctors, hospitals and so on.

this place in particular does a fantastic job in their treatment however their book keeping and harrassing phone calls are insane. they had signed that their lein was taken care of. now they start sending me bills even though they would have to go to my attorney. once again the case was settled.
these bills in question were post no-fault and handled via oxford. i called oxford and what they did was send back a check for $786.00. the lady i spoke with at oxford spent at least an hour with me going through this. i then sent the info to my attorney and my attorney sent them a letter to basically leave me alone with the proof fo payment and their agreement that they signed that the lein was over.
i am now being called a liar and i have someone on my side at oxford. it goes much further. the phone calls are harrassing to say the least.

so if anyone ever needs physical therapy in the hauppaugue area please pm me first so that i can tell you if the place you wish to go to is the one involved.
i hope none of you ever need this and wish you all good health. i despise having my integrity questioned and being called a liar.
as well i must have referred more than 20 people there including neighbors, friends, patients of the doctors i dealt with and even my wife.

i have let my doctors know of this and they know about me and will not send any patients to this place any longer.
i was stunned by this whole thing and i would hate to see anyone have to go through something like this.
just trying to be a friend to my fellow met fans and i wish you all good health.
if by some unfortunate circumstance someone needs physical therapy in the hauppaugue area please pm me so that i can at least help people from this point forward not get scammed or harassed.