Switch to full style
The place for NYFSers to discuss everything else, music, pop culture, other sports, news.
Post a reply

Re: What's McRib made of?

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Azmetaholic wrote:I eat one McRib every time it comes out. It brings me back to my childhood when the only time we were allowed McDonalds was when the Mcrib was out as it was the only McDonalds my father would eat. To tell you the truth I do not think it is that bad in flavor, I'd just find it hard to describe what type of meat it is trying to replicate.

I've never gotten the "hate" that people have towards the McRib...I find it tasty, and some of the same people/articles that tell you all the bad things about it being a mystery meat/filler have no problem eating a hamburger, hot dog, chicken nuggett, fish stick, bologna, salami, liverwurst, sausage, bratwurst, etc...like those things are altogether that different of a concept

Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

I agree vt.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 pm

vtmet wrote:
Azmetaholic wrote:I eat one McRib every time it comes out. It brings me back to my childhood when the only time we were allowed McDonalds was when the Mcrib was out as it was the only McDonalds my father would eat. To tell you the truth I do not think it is that bad in flavor, I'd just find it hard to describe what type of meat it is trying to replicate.

I've never gotten the "hate" that people have towards the McRib...I find it tasty, and some of the same people/articles that tell you all the bad things about it being a mystery meat/filler have no problem eating a hamburger, hot dog, chicken nuggett, fish stick, bologna, salami, liverwurst, sausage, bratwurst, etc...like those things are altogether that different of a concept

Like any other fast food, the taste is in the sauce. Put that McRib sauce on a bun, put 10 french fries and asparagus tips and it'll likely taste pretty good.

I also, however, used to love the McWhatthehellisitreally...

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/t ... -like?bftw

d-lish
Post a reply