Switch to full style
Discuss Big Blue, Gang Green, and the entire NFL.
Post a reply

Re: Around the NFL thread

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Something should be done about the way injuries are handled during hurryup. Too often have fans booed an opposing player during a situation like this.

Jet fans responded fairly well when tested. I forget who went down and what game, but Jet fans booed initially and it was only a select number, but it resulted in an audible "boo". Then the rest of the stadium shook the initial haze of resentment or confusion, stood, and clapped the fallen player.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Go back to college, Greg Schiano. You are not ready for the NFL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

My goodness. Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is dead. He was beaten by the mother's boyfriend and died after spending time in the hospital. Horrible, horrible story.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Peyton Manning is a legend. He is a giant of a man. One with few equal. Pure class. An all-American boy grown.

When I'm older and take time to reflect, I'll say I watched the great Peyton Manning.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am

MikeH wrote:Go back to college, Greg Schiano. You are not ready for the NFL

Ha, some former player likened his coaching regime to Fidel Castro's reign over Cuba. I can't believe he still has a job; he probably has the early bye week to thank, for now.

I really liked the Bucs as a sleeper in that division but the entire team -- coaching staff to players -- crapped the bed. I'm gonna jump on Carolina's bandwagon now; they are better than a 4-3 team (4th best scoring differential) with two dates left with New Orleans, who I'm not sure is that much better.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am

Love watching the Bucs find ways to lose. It's highly entertaining football. Low standard quality at its finest.

This weeks edition finds them up 15 points against the Dolphins. True to form, they promptly give up 19 unanswered and trail with 12 left in the 4th.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 am

Ohhh nooo! The Bucs run game manages to string competence together and the Bucs take the lead back. I have faith they can still blow this. I take solace knowing Greg Schiano still is at the helm.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 am

3rd and 1 Bucs ball and Schiano calls for a roll out with Glennon to the left. The play is blown up for a loss when Glennon avoids the hit and GETS OUT oF BOUNDS. What?! Gave Miami 3 minutes.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 am

Problems at guard. Two sacks. Miami burned two timeouts.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 am

Revis pick. Could ice it with some kneel downs. Can they do it?

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:41 am

They did it. The dream is over. The Bucs are 1-8.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:05 am

Vincent Jackson says Coach Schiano preaches, "One game at a time." Preach it, Greg.

The Dolphins were never real. And they lost to the Bucs. Helps the Jets, but costs dearly. 0-16 is special.

The Jets are a playoff team as of now.
Post a reply