Switch to full style
Discuss Big Blue, Gang Green, and the entire NFL.
Post a reply

''Deflate-Gate''

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Any thoughts?

Much ado about nothing, or integrity of the game compromised?

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2svKSuNk0Dk

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Much ado about nothing. Any team other than the Patriots and this wouldn't be a story.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Mon May 11, 2015 7:15 pm

:D :o :P =P~ =D>

\:D/ \:D/

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Mon May 11, 2015 7:41 pm

On NFL Network Charley Casserly says the Pats got off easy.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

I don't know about that. 4 games suspended, loss of a first rounder....any game without Brady is a positive for the competition. I'll tend to agree more with Casserly if he wins his appeal and they knock it down to 2 games

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Pretty brutal for Brady.

Joel Peralta was suspended 8 games for definitely doctoring a baseball. (5% of the season)

Tom Brady is suspended 4 games for "more probabl(y) than not" for ordering up a doctored football. (25% of the season)

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 9:06 am

sluger11787 wrote:Pretty brutal for Brady.

Joel Peralta was suspended 8 games for definitely doctoring a baseball. (5% of the season)

Tom Brady is suspended 4 games for "more probabl(y) than not" for ordering up a doctored football. (25% of the season)


We'll never know the answer, but I wonder if Brady would have been hit so hard if he had a) cooperated b) not acted so smug with that cocky grin when asked about it.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 5:42 pm

So it'll be 2 games for him, I guess, after appeal.

The big thing is the 2 picks, as there is no appeal system for it, besides a lawsuit, which I imagine the Pats and Brady want no part of.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 6:48 pm

Jets fans put up a billboard in NJ calling him "Tom Shady" lol.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 6:51 pm

SHPIDA wrote:So it'll be 2 games for him, I guess, after appeal.

The big thing is the 2 picks, as there is no appeal system for it, besides a lawsuit, which I imagine the Pats and Brady want no part of.


What will be interesting is if in the appeals process Shady is asked (again) to allow them to browse his relevant text messages/emails and he refuses again.

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Daaaarryyl wrote:
SHPIDA wrote:So it'll be 2 games for him, I guess, after appeal.

The big thing is the 2 picks, as there is no appeal system for it, besides a lawsuit, which I imagine the Pats and Brady want no part of.


What will be interesting is if in the appeals process Shady is asked (again) to allow them to browse his relevant text messages/emails and he refuses again.


Yeah. Is that a thing? Take your word for it, but not show any proof?

I don't know how this plays out. I wonder what the CBA says.
Post a reply