Switch to full style
Discuss Big Blue, Gang Green, and the entire NFL.
Post a reply

Re: ''Deflate-Gate''

Tue May 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Chico wrote:
sluger11787 wrote:Pretty brutal for Brady.

Joel Peralta was suspended 8 games for definitely doctoring a baseball. (5% of the season)

Tom Brady is suspended 4 games for "more probabl(y) than not" for ordering up a doctored football. (25% of the season)

We'll never know the answer, but I wonder if Brady would have been hit so hard if he had a) cooperated b) not acted so smug with that cocky grin when asked about it.

JMO, but Shady saying the Ravens should "read the rule book" (after their playoff game), with his smug arrogant smile, may have set this whole thing in motion with Baltimore then deciding to share their intel with the Colts entering the AFC Championship game.

Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 pm

SHPIDA wrote:
Daaaarryyl wrote:
SHPIDA wrote:So it'll be 2 games for him, I guess, after appeal.

The big thing is the 2 picks, as there is no appeal system for it, besides a lawsuit, which I imagine the Pats and Brady want no part of.

What will be interesting is if in the appeals process Shady is asked (again) to allow them to browse his relevant text messages/emails and he refuses again.

Yeah. Is that a thing? Take your word for it, but not show any proof?

I don't know how this plays out. I wonder what the CBA says.

Wells said he went as far as not even asking to see his cell and only requesting him or his lawyer read the relevant texts to him and they still refused.

He may be asked
again if there is a hearing which will be interesting

Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Another dead or dying forum, apparently (Either that or we're all wrapped up in the Mets drive for first place).

Brady beats the NFL in court and no posts since August 13.

All I'll say is you'd be hard-pressed to find two more arrogant entities than the NFL office and the Patriots organization.

I was hoping there would be a way for both of them to lose.
Post a reply