Switch to full style
Discuss Big Blue, Gang Green, and the entire NFL.
Post a reply

Re: OT: Geno Smith out 6 to 10 weeks

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Steve The Original wrote:Whatever it is though I may be in the minority but I really wanted to see how Geno was going to play.

I do agree with you though. I was hoping to see some improvement from him even if I don't have much confidence that you could win with him.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 am

Steve The Original wrote:I did hear that Geno actually did throw the first punch.

But it was picked off

8) =D> [-o< =D> \:D/ \:D/

Love it.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:54 pm

SHPIDA wrote:
Steve The Original wrote:I did hear that Geno actually did throw the first punch.

But it was picked off

8) =D> [-o< =D> \:D/ \:D/

Love it.

You may also replace it with..."intercepted," or "over his head." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:55 pm

That 2014 Idzik draft is the gift that keeps on giving.

Speaking of great personnel moves, in case anyone was wondering what Idzik's prized FA signing from a year ago has been doing since going AWOL from camp last year:

Free agent CB Dimitri Patterson is facing a felony child-abuse charge stemming from an August 1 incident at a South Florida mall.
Patterson met his ex-girlfriend at the mall for a custody exchange of their one-year-old son. The two got in an argument, and Patterson allegedly turned aggressive, grabbed his ex-girlfriend by the neck and threw her to the ground. The young child was in his mother's arms and ended up hitting the ground as well, resulting in a bruise on the back of his head. Patterson last played in 2013.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Rex and the Bills have claimed Enemkpali off waivers. Of course.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:36 pm

would be really nice if Stafford received a nice (big) hit on him today by a Jet.

I have my reasons

Now someone tell Bowles I requested such, so that it can happen :lol: :wink:
Post a reply