MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Manager

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 6017
http://www.theknicksblog.com/

Quote:
The Augustin to.Bobcats makes no sense, which smells of a UNC reunion. We’re hearing David Lee and someone for Felton another player and next year’s first.


ONE TIME

Excellent deal for the Knicks if they can do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 24717
Location: Now Leaving Schenectady
champstark wrote:
http://www.theknicksblog.com/

Quote:
The Augustin to.Bobcats makes no sense, which smells of a UNC reunion. We’re hearing David Lee and someone for Felton another player and next year’s first.


ONE TIME

Excellent deal for the Knicks if they can do it.


Interesting. Though there will definitely be a contingent upset with trading Lee though he has become a bit overrated (As do most players who do not really suck on bad teams).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Manager

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 6017
Prospectus wrote:
champstark wrote:
http://www.theknicksblog.com/

Quote:
The Augustin to.Bobcats makes no sense, which smells of a UNC reunion. We’re hearing David Lee and someone for Felton another player and next year’s first.


ONE TIME

Excellent deal for the Knicks if they can do it.


Interesting. Though there will definitely be a contingent upset with trading Lee though he has become a bit overrated (As do most players who do not really suck on bad teams).


Not only that, but he's going to cost a lot of money soon and he doesn't really fit with the new regime's philosophy. Might as well move him while he has a lot of value. The Knicks desperately need a pick for next year since they already traded theirs away for someone stupid (Curry, I think).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
Posts: 11834
Donte Green goes to Memphis. IMHO the biggest sleeper in the draft. I actually forgot he was going pro.

_________________
Free David Wright


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Manager

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:59 pm
Posts: 6017
I just read that the Bobcats traded next year's first already to Denver, so I doubt that rumor has much steam going forward.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 pm 
User avatar
Offline
All Star

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 2103
Felton has been disappointing so far, but I would still take a chance on him. He has shown plenty of flashes especially this last season, although his overall production left a lot to be desired. He is still very young (24). And yes, he's been disappointed like I said, but maybe given a change of scenery and having another NBA year under his belt is what he needs to finally turn that corner. He has to improve his shooting especially if he ends up playing in the D'Antoni system.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
All Star

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 2103
champstark wrote:
I just read that the Bobcats traded next year's first already to Denver, so I doubt that rumor has much steam going forward.


So, it looks like a no-go on that Felton deal? Too bad for the Knicks. He would have been intriguing to watch going into next year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:54 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 24717
Location: Now Leaving Schenectady
I remember JR Giddens during a McDonald's All-American game. Sick dunker and was about to go to Kansas. I think that was during Roy Williams going to UNC so I think that led to his transfer to New Mexico State.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:54 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 24717
Location: Now Leaving Schenectady
Picks 20-30:
http://thesportsfanvent.blogspot.com/20 ... 20-to.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 24717
Location: Now Leaving Schenectady
Enigmah wrote:
champstark wrote:
I just read that the Bobcats traded next year's first already to Denver, so I doubt that rumor has much steam going forward.


So, it looks like a no-go on that Felton deal? Too bad for the Knicks. He would have been intriguing to watch going into next year.


Something tells me a first round pick could be irrelevant if certain adjustments are made. This deal could still get done.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
Posts: 11834
Quote:
-Grizzlies take Syracuse kid Donte Greene. Can challenge fellow Orange alumni Hakim Warrick in a contest over who weighs less soaking wet.


Have you ever seen Donte green?

_________________
Free David Wright


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39131
Location: The District
Azmetaholic wrote:
Quote:
-Grizzlies take Syracuse kid Donte Greene. Can challenge fellow Orange alumni Hakim Warrick in a contest over who weighs less soaking wet.


Have you ever seen Donte green?


I've seen far too much of Green.

Could have used another year in school.

However, will go out of my way to watch the Green-Warrick show.

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


SUPPORT NYFS VIA OUR NETWORK OF SITES: FIND AN AA MEETING | FIND A JOB NEAR YOU | SUICIDE DEPRESSION ADDICTION HELP | BOOK REVIEWS EDITORIAL | LOCAL DOCTORS HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE | HOME REPAIR CONTRACTOR BUILDER AC HEAT | LOCAL LIVE MUSIC OPEN MIC JAM | FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WHERE TO VOTE | WOMEN VETERANS HELP SUPPORT AND RESOURCES | THE SOULCIALISTS LIVE LOCAL PIANO MUSIC TREASURE COAST | PET FRIENDLY PARKS HOTELS | SOLAR WIND RENEWABLE POWER | FILE TAX RETURN ATTORNEY | 4G SEO SMART PHONES TABLET WEB | BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL CHARACTERS | HOMES APARTMENTS FOR SALE OR RENT NEAR YOU | SPORT COURT GYM FITNESS CLUB TRACK FIELD | GOLF BEACH RESORT HOTELS RESTAURANTS BED BREAKFAST | HEALTH LIFE AUTO HOME INSURANCE QUOTE | METRO BUS TRAIN SUBWAY AIRPORT HELIPORT | VETERAN TIPS CRAFT DIY RECIPES | ATM BRANCH CONSOLIDATION STUDENT CREDIT LOAN RATES | LOCAL NEWS AND RSS FEEDS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE | LATEST E NEWS ON MOVIES TV GAMES GIFTS BOOKS | LAST MINUTE ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY HOUSE WARMING GIFTS NEAR YOU | LOCAL ARTS CRAFTS SUPPLY STORE | LOCAL HEALTHY HEART DIABETIC RESTAURANTS AND STORES | CHURCH TEMPLE MOSQUE OR PLACE OF WORSHIP NEAR YOU | LOCAL LINKS TO RESTAURANTS AIRPORTS DRUG STORES | DRUG OXY OPIATE ALCOHOL PHYSICAL REHAB | SUICIDE HOTLINE DANIELLE COLBERT PHOTO MUG SHOT | © Untraditional Media

The%20Soulcialists