Switch to full style
Discuss the Knicks, Nets, and everything NBA.
Post a reply

Knicks draft pick (It's always been about the draft pick).

Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 am

Pre lottery, they're lined up for the #6 pick, baring a win and a possible coin flip to #7 or #8, but I think they'll do the right thing and lose to Philly on Wednesday.

Nets 20 wins
Phoenix 24
Lakers 25
Philly/Orlando - 28 (Philly has incentive to lose too - NBA really needs to clean this up). Rewarding a team for blowing a game is stoopid.
NY - 30
Mini/Sacramento - 31

Currently a 21.5% chance in the Lottery for a top 3 pick. That slips to 15-16% if they beat Philly.

Re: Knicks draft pick (It's always been about the draft pick

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Well, they blew it. Philly out tanked them, by one point. Knicks won their last game. Tied with Mini, coin flip will decide who's 6/7. 21.5% chance at top 3 is now 16%.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

I am so incredibly depressed as a Knicks fan considering recent events that I'm not even sure winning the lottery will make me optimistic anymore .....

:(

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:55 am

Daaaarryyl wrote:I am so incredibly depressed as a Knicks fan considering recent events that I'm not even sure winning the lottery will make me optimistic anymore .....

:(

I had no optimism going into this year. I thought the Noah signing was a joke. Way too injury prone. Jackson is just dumb, but I'm enjoying it like I'm watching a police academy movie. All I can do is laugh.

#6 pick might have been better than #7 though. Time will tell.
Post a reply