NYFS ny mets message boards
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/

Rangers vs. Thrashers, In Series Thread
http://www.nyfuturestars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8441
Page 4 of 6

Author:  Nate [ Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Henrick! Henrick! Henrick! :D

Author:  aeroclearica [ Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well that was easy. A touchdown and the extra point. Break out the brooms for tomorrow.

P.S. Anybody hear the tomahawk chop tonight?

Author:  Your Icon [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:45 am ]
Post subject: 

aeroclearica wrote:
Well that was easy. A touchdown and the extra point. Break out the brooms for tomorrow.

P.S. Anybody hear the tomahawk chop tonight?


That WAS easy. And awesome. :)

And yes, that was definitely a mock tomahawk chant directed towards Atlanta. :)

Author:  letsgomets319 [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Gotta give credit to the Rangers. They are just simply the team that is better prepared for the postseason. They have gotten some lucky breaks but they came out and dominated on home ice. Atlanta completely screwed up this series to the point where they need a miracle, you can't keep switching your goalies back-and-forth, make a decision and stick with it. Barring a miracle it should be interesting whoever the Rangers play in the 2nd round as that team will be undoubtedly more prepared than the Thrashers.


Man that was pretty tough to type as an Islander fan but as a Met fan I can appreciate a good tomahawk chop at the expense of an Atlanta team

Author:  SHPIDA [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:16 am ]
Post subject: 

this team is really exciting. they have a few "stars" like shanahan and jagr but the regular guys, like callahan and girardi and betts, etc. have a ton of energy. oh. sean avery is my favorite hockey player and henrik is my hero.

Author:  Softwhere [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:10 am ]
Post subject: 

letsgomets319 wrote:
Gotta give credit to the Rangers. They are just simply the team that is better prepared for the postseason. They have gotten some lucky breaks but they came out and dominated on home ice. Atlanta completely screwed up this series to the point where they need a miracle, you can't keep switching your goalies back-and-forth, make a decision and stick with it. Barring a miracle it should be interesting whoever the Rangers play in the 2nd round as that team will be undoubtedly more prepared than the Thrashers.


I agree...It has been good hockey, especially from the Rangers side, but Bob Hartley has overplayed his goalie selection skills. He needs to take some heat for the outcome of this series.

Author:  Nate [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:29 am ]
Post subject: 

SHPIDA wrote:
this team is really exciting. they have a few "stars" like shanahan and jagr but the regular guys, like callahan and girardi and betts, etc. have a ton of energy. oh. sean avery is my favorite hockey player and henrik is my hero.


It's been a lot of fun seeing some young guys come up and actually contribute and do more than just hold their own. For years it seemed like only the Devils were allowed to have that happen...

Author:  Your Icon [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Game 4, tonight. Can't wait. Hopefully the Blueshirts will...

Image

:!:

Author:  aeroclearica [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

SHPIDA wrote:
this team is really exciting. they have a few "stars" like shanahan and jagr but the regular guys, like callahan and girardi and betts, etc. have a ton of energy. oh. sean avery is my favorite hockey player and henrik is my hero.


Don't forget about Nylander. He's been the best player in this series.

Author:  L-Dizzy [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

SCOREEEE REF'S CALL IT 3-2 GOOD GUYS COME ON RANGERS GET ANOTHER ONE AND HOLD OUT AND OFF TO THE NEXT ROUND 8) :!: :!:

Author:  Nate [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hedberg is so good he's playing goal for both teams?

whats up with Sam Rosen, thats like 3 or 4 times he's called Lundqvist Hedberg. :lol:

Author:  aeroclearica [ Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

What a series for the Blueshirts. They were just the far superior team, who wanted it more. This team is officially a Cup contender.

Page 4 of 6 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/