MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next
 Post subject: Re: Coutinho Gold
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:30 pm 
Legend of NYFS

David. Our Best Friend. We Have His Cell Number. Wright. Homer. 3 RBI. Big Hugs From Us.

The Wilpons are the worst owners in worldwide professional sports.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:21 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Rich Coutinho
@coutinho9
Taking much needed vacation time with friends in Vegas cane early to airport so while waiting what's better than sushi dinner

Q: Whats better than airport sushi?
A: Probably everything.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 am 
Legend of NYFS

Rich Coutinho @coutinho9
Had great trip in Vegas with friends back in saddle today working but we had so much fun-shows, a little blackjack lots of R&R needed badly

No better place for rest than Las Vegas.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:52 pm 
Legend of NYFS

@coutinho9
Why do I get feeling if Zobrist falls through Mets might re-open talks with Murphy? I have no info on that just a hunch

Does he really need to qualify any of his tweets like that?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm 
NYFS Staff

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
@coutinho9
Why do I get feeling if Zobrist falls through Mets might re-open talks with Murphy? I have no info on that just a hunch

Does he really need to qualify any of his tweets like that?

In any event, it's weird to call something a "hunch" that is completely in line with conventional wisdom. Call it a hunch, and maybe it's just me, but if this restaurant doesn't have Sprite, look for the patrons to order 7-Up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:46 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Location: Contemplating the meaning of life, and why god made me a Mets fan
That "hunch" also came days/weeks after several reporters reported that the Mets weren't completely giving up on idea of bringing Murph back and would consider him if Zobrist didn't work out.

There's also this new one on Yankees fans. Wonder how long he thought it up.

@Coutinho9
NYY fans complaining about Red Sox is like a prostitute moving into a neighborhood complaining about morality of the place she now lives

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:47 pm 
Legend of NYFS

MetGirl5 wrote:
That "hunch" also came days/weeks after several reporters reported that the Mets weren't completely giving up on idea of bringing Murph back and would consider him if Zobrist didn't work out.

@Coutinho9
NYY fans complaining about Red Sox is like a prostitute moving into a neighborhood complaining about morality of the place she now lives

I thought you were going to bring up his Tony Bernazard quote on Daniel Murphy, an apparently exclusive 1 on 1 conversation that Rich has kept to himself for 7 YEARS and decided to break it out about 6 weeks following Murphy making himself a postseason hero (and then goat).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:18 pm 
Legend of NYFS

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
MetGirl5 wrote:

@Coutinho9

I thought you were going to bring up his Tony Bernazard quote on Daniel Murphy, an apparently exclusive 1 on 1 conversation that Rich has kept to himself for 7 YEARS and decided to break it out about 6 weeks following Murphy making himself a postseason hero (and then goat).

Ha that was solid too. I especially liked your responses to him.

Rich Coutinho wrote:
When I hear Yankee fans whine I always laugh. It is like the people who invented the color blue complaining about life

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:00 pm 
Legend of NYFS

I get what he's talking about here (the Hot Stove show repeats multiple times) but I found this tweet to be pretty funny given his constant "I'd rather be last and right than first and wrong" mantra

Quote:
Rich Coutinho ‏@coutinho9
MLB Network has to really think about updating weekend morning shows esp in Hot Stove Times last nights news stale now

Rich Coutinho wrote:

RIP uapeople

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:04 pm 
Practically A Wilpon

http://thestarryeye.typepad.com/nysport ... eason.html

Rich has a website?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:44 am 
Rookie

ilikeike29 wrote:
http://thestarryeye.typepad.com/nysports/2016/02/mets-set-to-begin-a-special-season.html

Rich has a website?

Someone needs to tell him that punctuation and shorter sentences are his friends.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 am 
Legend of NYFS

ilikeike29 wrote:
http://thestarryeye.typepad.com/nysports/2016/02/mets-set-to-begin-a-special-season.html

Rich has a website?

Oh c'mon I've definitely posted links to there in this thread. Its gold. He posts something once every few years it seems, but the wait is worth it.

Who could forget classics like "The Real Story Behind the Mets Lineup" and "Jose Reyes #1 Mets Offseason Priority" and finally "Paterno Must Step Down!".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 732 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next