MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Outbox issue
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:43 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Franchise Player

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:59 pm
Posts: 3941
I just noticed that some pm's I've sent are still in my outbox - 1 from July 10th. Why is this happening?

_________________
Trade away Luis Castillo!!!!!
Trade for Brian Roberts!!!!!
May 19th: D-Day for Willie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Outbox issue
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39327
Location: The District
Noble1 wrote:
I just noticed that some pm's I've sent are still in my outbox - 1 from July 10th. Why is this happening?


Outbox = Sent but not read.

Sentbox = Sent and read.

Check your sentbox.

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Outbox issue
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Franchise Player

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:59 pm
Posts: 3941
chinabox wrote:
Noble1 wrote:
I just noticed that some pm's I've sent are still in my outbox - 1 from July 10th. Why is this happening?


Outbox = Sent but not read.

Sentbox = Sent and read.

Check your sentbox.



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so it sent but the person has yet to read it.

Thanks.

_________________
Trade away Luis Castillo!!!!!
Trade for Brian Roberts!!!!!
May 19th: D-Day for Willie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Outbox issue
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:59 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39327
Location: The District
Noble1 wrote:
chinabox wrote:
Noble1 wrote:
I just noticed that some pm's I've sent are still in my outbox - 1 from July 10th. Why is this happening?


Outbox = Sent but not read.

Sentbox = Sent and read.

Check your sentbox.



Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so it sent but the person has yet to read it.

Thanks.


Correcto.

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


FIND AN AA MEETING | SUICIDE DEPRESSION ADDICTION HELP | BOOK REVIEWS EDITORIAL BEST SELLERS | LOCAL DOCTORS HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE | LOCAL LIVE MUSIC OPEN MIC JAM | FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WHERE TO VOTE | WOMEN VETERANS HELP SUPPORT | PET FRIENDLY PARKS HOTELS | SOLAR WIND RENEWABLE POWER | FILE TAX RETURN ATTORNEY | 4G SEO SMART PHONES TABLET WEB | BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL CHARACTERS | HOMES APARTMENTS FOR SALE OR RENT | SPORT COURT GYM FITNESS CLUB TRACK FIELD | GET HEALTH LIFE AUTO HOME INSURANCE QUOTE | VETERAN TIPS ON CRAFT DIY RECIPES | FIND ATM BRANCH CONSOLIDATION STUDENT CREDIT LOAN RATES | LOCAL NEWS AND RSS FEEDS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE | LATEST E NEWS ON MOVIES TV GAMES GIFTS BOOKS | LAST MINUTE ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY HOUSE WARMING GIFTS | LOCAL ARTS CRAFTS SUPPLY STORE | LOCAL LINKS TO RESTAURANTS AIRPORTS DRUG STORES | DRUG OXY OPIATE ALCOHOL PHYSICAL REHAB LOCAL NEW OR USED BOOK STORE | KNICKS BLOG FORUM BOARDS | © Untraditional Media