MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:54 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39530
Location: The District
Someone post the gory details for next Thursday so I can get it right in the facebook event!!!!

Start time
End time
Location
Street
Town
Description of the 'march'/rally!

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39530
Location: The District
No no no it should be through the NYFS group so we can quickly invite all of the NYFSers and they can invite others!!!

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:00 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am
Posts: 42032
Location: islandia
start time is 7:00 pm thursday night at sny studios:
SportsNet New York
75 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10019

the million manny march #2

to get as many fans there with signs and manny gear in hopes of the mets taking notice and signing him.

some of us can meet at 6:30 at radio city music hall across the street and walk over for mets got stove weekly at 7!

_________________
"Here comes the heartache The move out day
Excuses for my friends
Here comes the reasons I have to justify
It's better in the end"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:01 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 84417
Location: New York, NY
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests=&new=&m=2&eid=48067652051#/event.php?eid=48067652051

SPREAD THE WORD!


No no no it should be through the NYFS group so we can quickly invite all of the NYFSers and they can invite others!!!


Ok go for it! lol

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am
Posts: 42032
Location: islandia
sorry end time is 7:30 pm :lol:

_________________
"Here comes the heartache The move out day
Excuses for my friends
Here comes the reasons I have to justify
It's better in the end"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:05 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39530
Location: The District
Metro2007 wrote:
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests=&new=&m=2&eid=48067652051#/event.php?eid=48067652051

SPREAD THE WORD!


No no no it should be through the NYFS group so we can quickly invite all of the NYFSers and they can invite others!!!


Ok go for it! lol


Use this one!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=45733334298

Also, delete the other one to avoid confusion!

Also, I used some of the text I hope that's okay!!

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 84417
Location: New York, NY
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests=&new=&m=2&eid=48067652051#/event.php?eid=48067652051

SPREAD THE WORD!


No no no it should be through the NYFS group so we can quickly invite all of the NYFSers and they can invite others!!!


Ok go for it! lol


Use this one!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=45733334298

Also, delete the other one to avoid confusion!

Also, I used some of the text I hope that's okay!!


China,
The more threads, groups and mention this gets the better... thats just my opinion, if others disagree I will oblige 100%

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm 
User avatar
Offline
NYFS Staff

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Posts: 39530
Location: The District
Metro2007 wrote:
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
chinabox wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?guests=&new=&m=2&eid=48067652051#/event.php?eid=48067652051

SPREAD THE WORD!


No no no it should be through the NYFS group so we can quickly invite all of the NYFSers and they can invite others!!!


Ok go for it! lol


Use this one!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=45733334298

Also, delete the other one to avoid confusion!

Also, I used some of the text I hope that's okay!!


China,
The more threads, groups and mention this gets the better... thats just my opinion, if others disagree I will oblige 100%


You are not wrong! But I like organization!

Other people should decide!

_________________
“Patience is not a virtue unless you take advantage of it by exercising it well,” Alderson said. “Patience is only part of a strategy.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 84417
Location: New York, NY
We need more support from Cerrone if possible and let all of the papers know, I am mentioning this every day on other sites I go to.

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 am
Posts: 42032
Location: islandia
Metro2007 wrote:
We need more support from Cerrone if possible and let all of the papers know, I am mentioning this every day on other sites I go to.


yes everywhere!

_________________
"Here comes the heartache The move out day
Excuses for my friends
Here comes the reasons I have to justify
It's better in the end"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:11 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 84417
Location: New York, NY
My neighbor is Peter Vecsey, I doubt he can help me here but his daughter freelances for the post I will see if there is anything she can do.

_________________
Twit-@Wexlerrules
Instagram- @Wexlerrules
Staunch anti-BADP (Batting average dependent players)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Legend of NYFS

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Posts: 24717
Location: Now Leaving Schenectady
uapeople wrote:
Metro2007 wrote:
We need more support from Cerrone if possible and let all of the papers know, I am mentioning this every day on other sites I go to.


yes everywhere!


Get Amazin' Avenue to do it. I checked their website they got nothing about this at all. Their readers need to get informed!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 44  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Joefrompgh, LTKfRGM, Majestic-12 [Bot], zaknim and 87 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group


FIND AN AA MEETING | SUICIDE DEPRESSION ADDICTION HELP | BOOK REVIEWS EDITORIAL BEST SELLERS | LOCAL DOCTORS HOSPITAL EMERGENCY CARE | LOCAL LIVE MUSIC OPEN MIC JAM | FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND WHERE TO VOTE | WOMEN VETERANS HELP SUPPORT | PET FRIENDLY PARKS HOTELS | SOLAR WIND RENEWABLE POWER | FILE TAX RETURN ATTORNEY | 4G SEO SMART PHONES TABLET WEB | BIRTHDAY PARTY RENTAL CHARACTERS | HOMES APARTMENTS FOR SALE OR RENT | SPORT COURT GYM FITNESS CLUB TRACK FIELD | GET HEALTH LIFE AUTO HOME INSURANCE QUOTE | VETERAN TIPS ON CRAFT DIY RECIPES | FIND ATM BRANCH CONSOLIDATION STUDENT CREDIT LOAN RATES | LOCAL NEWS AND RSS FEEDS | CHRISTMAS BLACK FRIDAY BACK TO SCHOOL SALE | LATEST E NEWS ON MOVIES TV GAMES GIFTS BOOKS | LAST MINUTE ANNIVERSARY BIRTHDAY HOUSE WARMING GIFTS | LOCAL ARTS CRAFTS SUPPLY STORE | LOCAL LINKS TO RESTAURANTS AIRPORTS DRUG STORES | DRUG OXY OPIATE ALCOHOL PHYSICAL REHAB LOCAL NEW OR USED BOOK STORE | KNICKS BLOG FORUM BOARDS | © Untraditional Media